Sunday, March 27, 2011

2011 SF on Giving up and Giving in - Post for 3/25/11

Looking at this point of why I give up and give in when things are seen and perceived by me as ‘tough’. Basically allowing myself to live within a state of waiting where I am allowing myself to wait and idle to get a momentary point of relaxation and ease. Giving up based on my desires to stay in this comfort and idleness of life that is like a stalemate of letting myself be stale in what I am doing to not have to push myself out of this comfort zone and actually do what is necessary to be done to get self equal and one with what is real as the physical.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to give up on myself when things i perceive are ‘difficult’ or ‘tough’ seemingly overwhelm me and I give in to not going all out because I desire to stay in my ‘comfort zone’.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to see myself within  and as a state of needing to be in a my ‘comfort zone’ to live and exist here, when i realize this is not living, but actually keeping me in a mind state of stagnation.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to believe that I can not do a certain task because I believe that it is too difficult or tough when I know and realize I am able but stop because I do not want to put the physical effort in to actually live out this point and face myself within what I have accepted and allowed to accumulate within and as this state of stagnation I have been living in.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to live within and as a state of stagnation in my mind because I do not ‘feel’ like putting in the necessary effort to stand up and face what I have to face within and as this point of pushing myself outside of my ‘comfort zone’ and living the corrective action that is necessary to be done to do what is best for all life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to exist within and as a state of ‘laziness; because I don’t want to put in effort, and I continually want to get the momentary satisfaction and succulence of instant gratification of living within and as this ‘easement’ of the mind that is done within and as self interest.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to essentially give up on myself as life as the physical because I am allowing and accepting desires as comfort to direct me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to exist within and as desires of comfort in self interest.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to give up and give in to the mind as desires, needs, beliefs, and self interest gratification.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to give up on myself as life for the mind as illusion.

I stop this pattern of giving up and giving in when a point of temptation comes up to go into the easement of the mind state.

I stop going into this mind state of easement.

I stop giving into the state of stagnation and not pushing myself.

I stop being stagnant.

I push myself to work thru these temptations to give into the mind in points of giving up and realize I am here and able to do anything that is here as me.

I stand as life and walk the corrective action to equalize self one and equal to the physical.

*no internet access last night and most of today til now actually.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment