Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2011 Self Forgiveness on Power/Control/Anger

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that I need to have power over others to be in control.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe I need to have power to get what I want out of my life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting me to feel powerless and thus out of control if I am not getting what is expected and desired out of any given moment.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to have expectation within and as each moment and thus limit my expression in and as breath as what is within and as my mind as desire to be fulfilled.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to desire to be fulfilled.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to look for fulfillment in others thus abdicating my responsibility to stand up and stand in self honest as who I am and be held accountable as what is best for all as my actions.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing emotions as anger to direct me in times when my desires are not fulfilled.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting rage to be within and as me if I do not receive the desired outcome from others, and thus within this rage blame the other for not being fulfilled.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to blame another for me not living within and as self honesty and thus allowing anger to direct me on living out fantasies and desires that did not manifest.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to take my anger out onto others around me and deflect myself within and as responsibility for allowing to separate my own participation in reacting and thus not seeing all that is in consideration as the whole and only my self interest.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to live from a point of ego because I want to be in power and control by dominating others so I can have the upper hand and thus be able to live out my desires.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to allow abuse on others in my struggle for power and control when trying to fulfill my self interested desires.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting anger and rage to exist within and as me as a product of my own making by allowing thoughts to accumulate of judgment and blame onto others.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to not want to face myself because I desire to hold a perfect picture of me in my head, and hide from that which is considered 'dark' within me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to be afraid of the dark who is me within and without.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting fear to direct me thus clouding the opportunity for change and transcendence by becoming equal with who I am as all of me and standing within and as common sense application to correct self here in breath when I see fit.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to hold on to my ego so I can remain a cool person within and as my mind.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to desire to hold on to this cool/perfect picture of me in my head because I base who I am off this picture I am holding onto as memories and defining myself by this.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting pictures and memories to define who I am as life here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting the mind to direct me within and as emotions and thoughts.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge myself in each and every moment based on my outer reality as i see in pictures and mind energy as emotions.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting me to define myself by the outside of myself and miss me here within and as self as breath living.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to care what others think of me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to hold on to thoughts of others past words/actions and thus judge myself from that.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to exist as the past.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to live out and continually fuel the polarity of
inferior/superior within my self and my world by comparison.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting the comparison of myself to exist within and as me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting separation within and as me.

I stop separation and comparison.

I stop judging myself and stop all polarities.

I stop the ego and live here.

I stop blame on others and face myself.

I stop the power struggle and dominance of others

I accept me.

I stop abuse of self here within and as all life.

I embrace me here as all as one as self.

I embrace my darkness and stand up and live from this here.

I walk and move as one and equal as the physical in breath.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment