Saturday, May 28, 2011

2011 What's so alluring about being Sexy?

Why do we call ourselves sexy? what does that imply when one is a sexy person? Obviously it's right here in the name, sexy is someone that you desire to have sex with. This attraction comes on like a automatic laser beam consuming you with the desires to get near and get close to the picture you see as sexy. This is usually with someone that is quite striking in looks, one that has a certain picture, and is defined within the societies norms to have a conformed view of what is 'beautiful'. Life has come down to this, when the attraction is met by the other, the deal is sealed, and the next is to plant the seed. This is based on energies racing thru the body, and the obsessive pull that ensues to release this build up. The sexier the better as we are obsessed with pictures that get the juices flowing so to speak, I have been consumed with the pictures of others and living my life based on the way a person looks, quite pathetic, and an absolute waste of time and abuse to life. We as life are not pictures, we are not these energies pulling and blinding us to what we actually are here as directive beings.

Sex is a point of self exploration and expansion, I am pushing this point within my agreement, and letting it go for a while to see where we stand. I have been quite satisfied with my application, but there is points of desire and lust for another being that I have to persist to stop and do necessary self forgiveness to release the build up. I usually lust over others that are similar to my personality, so this is another indicator that I am a system as I act automatic to impulses coming thru my body, no actual self expression within life here as who I am in this moment, but within the mind in comparisons, desires, and ideas about what I want and how I will get it. Not being directive within the realization that I am not energy, if looked at in self honesty, I am abdicating self responsibility to get a rush for a moment in time in spite of the abuse of following energies/mind causes.

Thru stopping sex for a while now, I realize that I don't need sex, I don't really care about it in terms of once released the desire for it also is released, it has stopped being something I am determined to get when I want it. Here within walking to freedom from this quest for the sexy picture to have a 'good' time with, I can expand myself within this expression to thus be able to enjoy as a whole human being one and equal with my partner in being physical.  This is a walk of self understanding, self willing to stop, and exploring places you are not use to going. Quite a fascinating ride, I suggest test it out as well, can you live without sex for 6 months? 

Some SF on Post while Writing

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to fear my mom reading this because its about sex.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to be embarrassed that my mom is reading this because i write of my sex life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to define myself by those who are within and throughout my world.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to separate myself from my mom as one and equal.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to see myself as separate form my mom and feel inferior.

I forgive myself for allowing and acceptig to be inferior to others, and thus be inferior to myself.

I stop polarities, I stop fears, I stop defining myself by my world, I stop emotions of embarrassment. I stop the separation of my mom and me as one and equal to life.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment