Monday, May 2, 2011

2011 Self Forgiveness on a thought I had about my hair

Thought- Others are judging me due to my hair being short and looking manly.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to define myself by the thought ‘people are judging me and seeing me as manly because of my short hair.’
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to connect the emotion of fear as inFearority to the thought ‘people are judging me and seeing me as manly because of my short hair.’
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to create a negative reaction of inferiority to the thought ‘people are judging me and seeing me as manly because I have short hair.’
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge myself as less then based on me having short hair.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge myself as manly for having short hair.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge the word manly due to me not accept myself as manly and or masculine.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge other females who have short hair as manly.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to see being manly as less then being feminine as a female.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to have fear direct me in moments where I perceive that others are judging me due to me hair being short.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge females in comparison to me as more superior because they are more feminine looking with long hair and me less then because I have short hair.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to define life based on the picture presentation of the person.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge life based on the picture that is here as I realize pictures are not real and do not define us.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to project my own insecurities of the thought that ‘others are judging me because of my short hair’ to those around me during my day where I have judged a facial expression or gesture they made towards me as negative.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge other’s expressions as negative due to my own projections of inFeariority.
I forgive myself for allowing the thought ‘people are judging me based on my short hair' to direct me.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting blame on others based on me not taking responsibility for myself and stopping emotions directing me.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting blame on others for the way I am feeling as inferior.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting inferiority/superiority to continue to direct me here.

I stop being directed by my hair.

I stop judging hair and it's look in any given moment.

I stop seeing myself as inferior to others based on the way my picture looks.

I stop judging pictures and being defining self by this. 

I stop inferiority.

I stop comparison.

I stand and realize I am here as all as one as equal to all living beings in this universe.

I am equal and one to life as me I breath, I walk, I am here.
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Cool Garbrielle,

    I have a similar experience of when I am out in the world - wondering if people are judging me because of my bald head, thoughts of covering my head so they won't react. I've found that when I allow this self-doubt, I manifest those reactions within others. When I apply SF in the moment and push myself to stand stable and confident within being bald and making a statement of Equality, and delete the self-doubt within myself - I do not support the doubt within others.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete