Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2011 Self Forgiveness on some points with me

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge myself as less then others based on the way I speak.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge myself as less then based on the way I carry myself.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge myself as less then based on my body posture.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge myself as less then based on the way I look in videos.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge myself as less then based on the way I speak in videos.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge speech and pictures within polarities based on me not accepting myself and having expectations on how life should be here.

I frogive myself for allowing and accepting to judge myself as less then because I project onto others as seeing me as less then by the way I am and present myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge myself as less then based on who I am around.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting judgement of others around me as causing me to be in a certain state as a form of blame.

I frogive myself for allowing and accepting to define and thus hold life in a box that limits and degrades me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to limit and degrade me by holding self in a box thru definitions.

I frogive myself for allowing and accepting to define life here, to define self here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to exist within depression due to holding on to these definitions of what life should be and not living up to what I desried to be.

I forgive myself for allowing anda ccepting to desire to be beautiful.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to desire to be normal.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to desire to be strong in confidence.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to desire to be secure and safe.

I frogive myself for allowing and accepting to see being safe and secure by others helping me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to desire others to help me.

I forgive myself for allowing fear  to direct me.

I forgive myself for allowing judgement of life to direct me.

I stop fear and judgment of life here. I am one with all, I am all life. I realize I am only judging and condeming myself. I am only fearing who I am.

I take responsibility for who I am and stop these emotions from directing me.

I stop desires to direct me, I realize that this is a point of escape and I must face who I am and stand up to live this as myself.

I stop existing in polarities I realize all that is here as who I am life, and I am not seperate from this. I embrace this as myself and walk in humbleness. I stop all limitation.

http://www.desetni.co.za

http://www.desetniiprocess.com
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment