Sunday, April 10, 2011

2011 Missed a Day in Writing

I decided to hold off on writing my blog because I wanted to watch a movie last night, I eventually fell asleep during the movie, and did not get a chance to write myself out yesterday as I committed to doing daily. There is no excuse for this as I could have prioritized my time, and done it before the movie, but allowed justifications such as it's the weekend and I just want to relax for a bit. I still need to become more effective in organizing and prioritizing my day so I fit all that needs to be done in to make sure all my commitments are completed. I am going to test this as I have been doing all these activities usually when I get home from work and before I go to bed, I have to work at nights some nights so I have to work with that schedule too. I am going to focus more on the mornings, doing my writing and daily commitments that I have on the Internet before I go to work. By this point I should have some sort of schedule down, but it is not that easy, because it changes due to my night job and now I can not use my computer at the house, so I have to find other places to do my work such as a cafe or place that has wifi. At the moment, I will have to abide and deal with this with my mom until I am able to move out and be on my own. But anyways, Just have to get back on track and start prioritizing what needs to be done and do it no matter what, I will test and see if the morning works better. Will check back and see how it goes.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment