Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SF on Being Depressed

SF Depression

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be in a depressive state of being because I am allowing self judgment of who I am here to influence how I go about my day.

I forgive for allowing and accepting to be dependent on depression within my day as something that I am use to and deal with.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting depression to stay with me throughout my days seeing myself as a victim to what is here as this invisible force as depression.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to see myself separate from depression and thus separate from myself in what I have created.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting self judgment to exist within and as me and direct me to feel inferior to others.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow inferiority to exist within me and thus allow it to direct me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to give my power away to inferiority rather then direct myself in those moments and see that it is not real as it is not here as what is real in the physical.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge others in comparison to myself and thus see life within an inferiority/superiority existence.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to allow polarities to exist within and as me and be directed by them here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge others as depressive to re-direct my own feelings of being depressed and not being useful within this state thus blaming and abusing others so I don't have to face myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to abdicate my responsibility to direct myself in possession of emotion to stop and not accept what is not real as a depressive state as myself.

I stop abdicating myself in life and face who I am here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to believe that i have to have purpose.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to desire to have usefulness so I can succeed in this life game I am living in.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to be in self interest in the desire to be useful as I fear being left behind.

I forgive myself for allowing to fear to be left behind as i realize that being left behind is impossible if I stand equal and walk as one for what is best for all then all will be considered as all are equal thus all on the same level.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to exist within and as emotional states allowing emotions to direct me throughout my day.

I stand up from the emotional states, direct myself for what has to be done in the princple of what is best for all, and stop all behavior that is not in accord with this principle.

I live one and equal as all as myself.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment