Thursday, February 17, 2011

Some SF on future and projecting self

Fear of future and projection SF


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear the future.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear what I will do in the future.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to fear the lose of myself within and as what I will be experience based on my projections of how the world will turn out in the future to come.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to project myself into the future, and fear that I will not make it.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear not be able to get a job and thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear not having money.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear money will be scarce and so my bills will fall behind and I will not be able to function here.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to project my livelihood on my beliefs that money is scarce and that I will not be able to get a job.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to fear people in this world.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to fear peoples thoughts of me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting evil (live reversed) thoughts of others within back chat and my secret mind.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to fear the world going into chaos and thus not be able to live here as myself as I am now.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to fear losing myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting the thoughts that I can lose myself.

I am here as self as all as one as equal.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be within and as projection into the future and past within my mind and miss me here as life of breath.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to abdicate my responsibility to life here as myself by being in the mind thinking, not using practical physicality to make change as what I see is best for all.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to fear disapproval from those who are involved in desteni.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge myself based on comparisons with others in desteni.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to use excuses to of judgments, ect to not have to face or move myself here and just be laxs.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to miss breath here and thus waste time in my head instead of here where I can make a difference.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to exist within desires and wants of future projections instead of living here as what is life and existing in the moment creating myself as I am.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to project myself onto the yelping animal within and as pain last nite, and so I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to fear having to kill it possibly.

I stop projection myself somewhere else and realize I am here as breath one and equal as the physical.

I stop the reactions of fear and realize fear is only real if I allow it, I stop fear and realize I am here as all there is.

I realize I am a physical being as breath breathing, and I walk and will myself to use common sense and do my best to create what is here as all as one as equal for what is best for all beings as i see what is best for me.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment