Thursday, February 3, 2011

Self Doubt SF

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to place a standard on self in which I measure myself as if I am here to be measured in a way that is rated and/or compared with another part of me. Thus through this rating and/or comparison within and as me I place doubt on my effectiveness or ability to get something done or just walk in effectiveness in whatever it is I am doing.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to miss me here as self enjoyment as life living as all as one as equal.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting doubt to exist within and as me as a point of uncertainty of who I am here and what I am capable of.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to doubt what I am capable of.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to doubt who I am here thus endlessly separating myself within this separation of doubt.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to doubt my standing.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to doubt my effectiveness within this process,

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to doubt my existence and see myself as not worthy of life.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting abdication from self responsibility in being in self victimization because i hold on to doubt through holding onto judgments, comparisons, in memories form the past.

I stop abdicating myself responsibility, and I stop self victimization.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to doubt others and thus doubting myself within others and thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting self-doubt to separate me from here as all as one as equal.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting me to limit myself within thoughts and feelings of seeing myself in doubt and thus in this constant state of instability.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting fear of failure to exist within and as me and thus I forgive myself for allowing doubt within me based on this fear I hold on to.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to fear myself as life.


I stop all fear.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within memories of the past in which I see myself in a certain state of being, and thus prejudge and pre determine who I will be in this moment of breath as I am existing in the past.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting doubt of myself based on holding onto the past in the form of memories in which I define myself by.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to define myself by the past and who I am within and as memories.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting feelings of inferiority to exist within and as me and thus allow doubt to creep in because I am unsure of my stability here as I see myself as less then others.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to separate myself with other beings and thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be in polarity with others based on my beliefs of being inferior or superior.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting inferiority/superiority polarities to exist within me, I stop them here, I walk in breath one and equal.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to judge the way I perceive things and thus doubt my ability to comprehend certain things that I don't understand in a moment.

I stop this self judgment, and realize that I am here and walk in common sense to research and/or study the points out to get a more expansive perspective on what is holding me back.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to miss myself within this physical reality as me expressing myself, but be within my head in self doubt and self judgment due to holding on to these points that I am inferior.


I stop this inferiority, I stop self judgment, I stop self doubt and realize they are not real they exist because I allow it within the mind dimension feeding off the energy that is gained from thinking and holding on to these thoughts. I stop all participation with these thoughts, breath through all and any reaction, gain self awareness in breath, and walk in common sens.


I walk this self application as I am here as all as one and do not accept or allow any separation within me.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment