Saturday, February 12, 2011

SF on Anger and addiction to energy

SF from last post


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist as anger in and through an attempt to release the energy build up on to the outside of my world because it seems to much to bear.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to exist within and as addiction to energy as anger within the succulence when it is released and I have gone from high to low as this is where I feel comfortable.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to basis who I am on the release and or build up of energy through the movement of my emotions and thus I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to direct myself outside myself in separation based on the influence of movement of energy as emotion through my physical body.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to desire to release the build up of energy as anger because it feels like I will explode.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to in the moments of the anger build up climax point I feel as if there is no other option I must submit to this energy and release.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to judge myself for allowing and accepting myself to give in and give away my power completely to the energies of emotions through anger.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to believe that I am powerless to these energy buildups.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to miss the breath here as who I am because I am allowing possession based on the addiction I have towards energy build up and release.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting abuse based on my own self interest of gaining energy.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to be directed by energy rather then directing myself as who I am here as the physical.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to give in to energy and thus allow abuse to be here as I have given up due to self interest.



I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to be spiteful due to not wanting to face myself here and thus blame others.


I forgive myself for allowing and accepting blame in an attempt to hide from who I am and thus take the easy way out by giving in to energy and blaming the world.


I stop this blame, I stop separating me from my world, stop hiding within these emotions.


I stop self interest. I stop giving in to energy as emotions.


I stop addictions to energy.


I stop separations.


I direct me here in common sense and walk the process til I am done as I am here.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment