Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2011 I am the end result...no excuses

I 've been sporadic in my sleeping application, waking up in 6 hours or less and then a day or two later sleeping in past my alarm allowing to sleep thru because it's easier then pushing to wake up. This sporadic and instability within my application is not doing me any favors, I have no cause for complaint when things happen that cause some type of unnecessary and avoidable outcome. This is what it is though, when the input is sporadic I will see the output be sporadic. When the input is stable, I will see stability as the output. For me as for all as I am all, it is a matter of self will what will be, it is all up to me. There are no excuses even though I can 'think' of many.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment