Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Some Sf from last post

SF on security falling

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear my security to fall.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear not having a job.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting fear of losing my job.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear not being able to pay my bills.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear not having money.

I forgive myself for allowing money to be my god and thus direct my life completely.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to feel inferior to my current situation and not direct myself within common sense, but fear.

I forgive myself for allowing and accpeting fear to direct me.

I forgive myself for allowing and  accepting myself to see myself inferior to others because I am out of the 'norm' because my head is shaved.

I forgive myself for allowing and accpepting myself to fear lsong the security of my parents.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting beliefs and fears that I am bind by my parents support whether it be money, words, or actions.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting dependence on my parents.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to live and not push myself as I have support always fronm my family.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting this escape as family support to not try to my full potential and go thru life half assly.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to use my family.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to live not equal to my family.

I stop fear of loss.

I stop fear of losing security from my family.

I stop feeling inferior to my situation.

I stand here and walk common sense for what is best for all as what is best for me in the process to an equal system of life. I start with myself.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment