Sunday, April 3, 2011

2011 A 'Negative' Comment and My 'Sadness'

hi, what i am looking at today is feeling bad and offended when someone says something or does something that I have taken personally. On one of my youtube videos, I just read a comment that a guy says that I look like a guy. This caused a reaction within my solar plexus/stomach area of a tightness and twisting, so I can tell that I am not here, but creating energy within. This energy was generated due to the participation that accepted by taking things personally. This happens a lot, where I will immediately go into a suppression of myself when someone has insulted me personally. I can see the pattern and where the starting point is coming from and it is starting from a thought and a living acceptance that i am less then. This is one of my main programming patterns, where I am seeing myself inferior based on my life experiences, and defining myself based on these happenings.

This also accepting the past and carrying it with me like an old heavy bag, where every once and a while I will pull out a held on feeling or judgement and allow that to influence me for minutes, hours, and even days sometimes. This is based on me just not seeing myself for who I am, and not existing within the breath here as life in living but separating due to my belief in lack and need.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to react in sadness due to a comment I read on youtube of someone supposedly 'making fun of me'.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to see myself here as inferior to other being.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to believe I am less then any being due to my judgements of myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to believe I lack something.

I forgive msyelf for allowign and accepting to believe I need something.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to allow belief and ideas to direct me.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to thus see myself within and as this judgment of looking like a man with hurt and shame.

I frogive myself for allowing and accepting to judge looking like a man.

I frogive myself for allowing nad accepting to be hurt because I desire to be accepted by others.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepitng to desire to be accepted by others because I dont accept myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to base myself on the past and not be here in breath.

I frogive myself for allowing and accepting to see myself within and as the limitatins of the mind thru pictures and miss me here as all as one as equal.

I frogive myself for allowing and accepting to judge myself and define myself by pictures.

I frogive myself for allowing and accepting to desire to get revenge for the other making me feel bad.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to abdict my responsibility for what I have accepted onto another as blame.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to exist within and as blame.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to feel sadness within and as me due to me not accepting myself here.

I stop all sadness as emotion.

I frogive myself for allowing and accepting abdicting myself to the other not facing who I am.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting to exist within and as revenge.

I stop all judgment of who I am.

I stop all definitions of who I am as pictures and live here as all beings being 'me' equally.

I stop all blame onto another.

I stop all partipation in reactions.

I accept myself here and live as who I am stable and sure.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment